Friday, January 8, 2010

The Love Dare Fire Proof

Relationship Must Have " The Love Dare"



I know there are a ton of relationship books and videos etc.. But for anyone in a relationship this is definitely a must have if you are in a relationship and believe in Jesus Christ. The must Have is the movie fireproof along with the book that the movie is based from. After watching the movie alone I created great dialog for me and my partner. We aren't married yet but the great after affect of watching the movie was tremendous. So of course we rushed out to find the book . We are all for making our relationship better . And to my surprise it is really helping it can be challenging at times but love and true happiness is worth the battle.



The premise of the book and the movie is a 40 day challenge for many and women to go on a spiritual journey with themselves, god, and their partner. When I say I swear by this book . I do and I am not being asked by anyone to say so. The Love Dare Book is a 40-day guided devotional experience that will lead your heart back to truly loving your spouse while learning more about the design, nature, and source of true love. Each reading includes Scripture, a statement of principle, the day's "dare," and a journaling area and check box to chart progress. The movie gets the point across but I will warn you that the acting isn't the best but I have watched the movie at least four times and each time I have gotten something different out of it. Fireproof the movie is the third installment from the church in Georgia that made Flywheel and Facing the Giants. Kirk Cameron (from Growing Pains fame) plays Caleb Holt. He's a firefighter who never leaves his partner behind in a fire, but can't seem to keep his partner happy at home.

But Lastly I will say this if your nit serous about making changes in whatever relationship your in watching or reading this is pointless because you must be willing to put forth an effort to change whether your partner wants to change or not.

You can get the book and movie at Wal-Mart or I got mine at the family Christian store.



For more info you an go to

www.fireproofmymarriage.com

http://www.thelovedarebook.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment